Two If By Sea: Delicious Sustainable Seafood–In Stores!
Barton Seaver's second, seminal book on seafood cookery, after For Cod and Country (Sterling Epicure, 2011), offers more than 150 new mouthwatering recipes, including entrees, salads, appetizers, soups, pastas, stews, sides, and sauces. Try his Smoked Lobster and Fennel-Carrot Salad or Poached Salmon with Pickled Chilies and Mint and you'll understand what all the fuss is about. Each of Seaver's fresh-tasting, casual (and always delicious) recipes features seafood that hasn't been overfished or caught in an environmentally destructive way. This emphasis has made Seaver, already an acclaimed chef and restaurateur, one of the most important voices of the sustainability movement. The book is full of helpful advice on buying, choosing, and making the most of your ingredients, as well as an essential guide to seafood prep and cooking techniques—a must for all seafood lovers.
- National Restaurant Association Show
- May 22, 2017 - March 24, 2017
- National Restaurant Association Main Stage Culinary Showcase
- May 22, 2017, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- NSF/EPSCoR SEANET All Hands Presentation: Keynote Address
- May 24, 2017, 12:00 AM
- Plenary Address: Food Science Pathways: A SPECA Planning Conference
- June 5, 2017, 12:00 AM